Thursday, May 13, 2010

Train-Strain

Yes 2 days ago well actually it has happened several times already, we were on our way back home and we would check which train to board on. So it list that the train would stop at Macquarie Fields so okay we board on the train. Guess what, after 45mins of train ride we were so happy we are going to reach and poof the train just pass our place. And we had to get off at the next station, climb the horrible stairs, catch another train and climb another horrible stairs and walk home. It really is ridiculous because they don't tell you if they changed their route and leave us hanging like that. What? Are we mind readers or something? This is one of the things i hate the most when it comes to staying at the suburb.

-Tak puas hati tul...

The cuaca here is getting colder and around 4pm the sky will be like 7pm already and yes sejuk giler...lol...what makes us warm is hot italian chocolate drink yummmy!! and the happiest things that happened today is adel manage to finish his exterior building well don't ask about mine lol..its in progress and Stuart sms us yay was so happy...how i wish he could really come over here and work :p btw Stuart yes we have aussie slang when we speak to the mat sallehs but we still maintain our kl and penang slang lol...


Next post peek:

- will be uploading pics of trains,places we wud go and lepak till pengsan and junkfood we have here lol. Girls and ladies, u be surprised..theres more to come in the chapter : Pelik nyer?



okay its like 11pm now, got class tomorrow morning, more to come more to come.



Mesdames et messieurs bonsoir!

6 comments:

  1. Hey Irene!!! I'm super happy that you have a blog we can be in touch this way!

    The forge is a litte lonely without you guys around. T.T Don't forget us, come back visit us k!

    while it's cold giler there, it's hot giler here. I'll take the cold anyday.. lucky you
    XD

    Send my regards to Adel :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yahh, im happy too, goshh i really miss penang..student life here really is hard in a way.. :( i miss forge i miss u...any new player in forge? of cus we will come back but it will be a surprise :p u wudnt like the cold here...really made my skin dry i feel like im 50 year old aunty and feeling ugly here with all the pretty chics here...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hard..? hey us poor people here are drooling at your chance to be in Aussie studying XD
    Yup, lots of players from Marcus' shop in one stop stops by every friday for magic cards but no other female gamers T.T
    me sad...
    Well, worry not abt the pretty chicks cause you're one too! Best of all, you're super sweet. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. XD u come and replace me then hehehehe.. ow i see...how come no female gamers...ishh...im sure in facebook got alot ryte hehe dont tell me none... ey ey ash dont say im one of them..im just an ordinary ding dong lol...well u are pretty owh, u got cute smile and pretty face btw i just add a chatbox below...can u use it? im not sure if its workin..well it wud be even easier to chat... :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! I wish I wish!
    Only Su Mei is there and she doesn't really talk to me so me lonely. LOL
    you? ordinary ding dong? Adel needs to get you some strong coffee to wake you up, lol. Ahhhhhhh~ you make me pai seh nya.. hehehe
    sure sure, will try out the chatbox easier :P

    Oh, sorry ja, forgot abt answering your q. I decided to remove it cause I was annoyed at the fact that I couldn't clean it properly since it was so behind and still hiding behind my gums. I didn't wanted it to start getting cavity and then 'menjangkiti' my next teeth so I opted to have them all removed. Not to mention, i was a little worried it the lack of space :P

    Wow! ovarian cyst? I have them in my breast but me gonna leave them there since it's no problem. Good to hear you're okay after it all..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey hey, yea me feeling much better after the 2nd puke. Was well enough to even start dancing, nyahahahaa!

    Indeed, trust no one, or atleast go try it out yourself. :P

    Anyway take your time to reply, no rush. Finals are wayyyyy more important, good luck on it tho. I'm rooting for ya (altho I know you're gonna do great)

    How's adel? Forge is fine. Finally they fixed the air con, now it's too bloody cold. Sheesh.

    Well, I'm broke too so hey, you got yourself a buddy XD

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete